Featured post

Identity?

Monday 8 January 2018

Updated celebrity crushes 2018

Hey guys! 
ITS 2018! how on earth has this happened already? I am 18 this year so I've decided to do something that some may think is immature but i think is natural! So here is my 2018 updated celebrity crushes! 

1. Not a new one but Tyler Morgan is there again! To be honest I've liked him since 2015 so it probably won't go away anytime soon! He also saw me eating chicken on boxing day so i think i'm in ;)

2. A new one but if you follow my instagram, you will know my love for this welsh rugby player, named Hallam Amos! I've seen him play twice since the start of December so I feel very honoured. I'd also like to wish both guys a speedy recovery and I hope to see them both play in the Six Nations!

3. Some of my friends know about this one because I constantly snapchat them about him. So any thatcherJoe fans may know Byron Langley. A South African actor(in Spud; highly recommend it!), model(extremely hot so no wonder!),sportsman(ex-cricketer) and ridiculously talented musician. He's just fab, i must say!   

4. Taron Egerton is next on the list because he's got it all, the looks, the voice, the acting, the comedy, the friendship with Hugh Jackman. To add to it, he's proudly welsh, and I vastly approve. Kingsman 2 was so brilliant, so I can't wait to see his next projects!

5. The next maaaannn is John Boyega. Now well known for Star Wars, but he is absolutely hilarious and so so sweet, especially in his friendship with Daisy Ridley! Basically he's great. 

6. My last  "crush" isn't one but quite a few others including but not limited to:
Harry Mallinder
Henry Slade
George Gasson
KJ Apa
Cole Sprouse
Niall Horan
Kit Harrington
Callum Turner
Jordan Fisher

I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year, and i hope to be back very soon!
Lots of love 
Ebonydaylightt x x x x 
Insta: @ebonydaylightt ( check for semi-regular updates!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment