Featured post

Identity?

Sunday 25 October 2015

daydreams

when you are young, you might find someone who you think you love and as you get older it may blossom into something more, but the worst part is when you don't know if you like them or not. In all of the rom-coms, it goes straight into the characters getting together, but not the yearning that the people do, sometimes this goes on for months, maybe even years. you don't know what to do with yourself when they are with someone else. You feel worthless when they brush you off and awful when they ignore you.

you need to be confident, i am struggling with this at the moment. I am at the point in my teenage years where i just feel like giving up on the boy I like. Sometimes i try to convince myself that he might like me, but i know that it isn't case. Of course i want it to be, but i need to start telling myself that i need to let go of that daydream.

I daydream a lot, especially in school when i'm meant to be working... I know i should stop but i can't. if you have been in the same position, please tell me!!!!

Ebonydaylight x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment