Featured post

Identity?

Monday 23 November 2015

The change

I always think that I'm different, that people don't like me and I'm horrible. I feel like people just pretend to like me. I know i'm probably just being stupid, but I am very sensitive, I get upset more easily than other people. I cry more and people think I'm a crybaby. Society is a hypocrite, they  tell you to be independant, but the perfect person is tall, athletic, beautiful/handsome, smart, and Rich. They tell you that you are perfect even if you're not. They tell you not to show feeling but sometimes it's really hard, especially if it's about someone you love. They tell you to feel happy with what you look like but that's ridiculous, because we see social media and magazines with pictures of people like Kendall Jenner, Taylor Swift or BeyoncĂ©. They are all stunning, smart and rich. They all have something to feel happy about. People tell you about depression and how to overcome it, but not how you fall into it. I don't have depression but people suffer from it everyday. People just say "you'll get better." But at that point in time you don't know if you will.

My suggestion is if anybody you know is struggling with life, just make them feel like its worth it. Just text them saying "are you okay?" If they say no, don't say "you'll get better" give them advice and tell them that it will get better but it takes time, but that time is worth it in the end when you get out of the depression. I want to make a change in this world. I don't want people to suffer, with anything. Especially mental health issues, I want to let people know that they are not alone, even in their darkest hours, there will be someone there to talk. 

Ebonydaylightt x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment