Featured post

Identity?

Monday 25 July 2016

celebrity party guests! (not the haul, explanation why)

Hi guys!
So today I am doing something very different, and telling you 4 people I would invite to a party, and why. I know this is very different, and if its weird tell me in the comments please!
So lets get right into it!
1. Adele, because she could also be the evening's entertainment with her fabulous sense of humour and her hilariously contagious laugh, and I love her music so there would be many conversation starters.
2.   Taron Egerton, I think that he is an amazing actor and has a very interesting personality, and he's WELSH!!!!!! (huge bonus!)  I have seen most of the movies that he has been in and I am interested in how he came to be in an international blockbuster!
3. J.K Rowling, this is because I am a massive Potterhead and am really interested in what happened after the books so I would have MANY questions to ask her and I think she would add a lot of wit to the party.
4. George North - one because he is one of my favourite Rugby Players and is from where my family is from, so we would have a lot in common (I hope!). He is also hilarious so it would work well with the other guests.

I think that these guests would be amazing and they would make the party one to remember! I hope you don't all hate me, but i wanted to get something up tonight because my haul post wasn't working and i had nothing else prepared!! i promise i'll get it up next week.
Love
Ebonydaylightt x x x x
instagram: @ebonydaylightt


No comments:

Post a Comment