Featured post

Identity?

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Celebrity Crushes!

Hi Guys!
Firstly I need to apologise for not writing for over month! I was on holiday and everything went so fast, then I started Year 11 and I wanted to settle into the routine, but I'm really looking forward to the next couple of posts I've got planned! So this post is about my Celebrity crushes! As we all know, the summer Olympics and Paralympics were/ are in Rio De Janeiro and let me tell you, there were some HOT guys there this year!! also it will go over the other 3 million ;) I'll add their Instagrams so you can all go stalk them:)

1. Tyler Morgan- if you follow my Instagram, or know me personally, you will know how much I love The Welsh Rugby player, he has it all, Blonde hair, blue eyes, MUSCLES, cute smile. He hasn't played many international matches, but I still LOVE him. Instagram:@tylermorgan13
2. Max Whitlock- Our DOUBLE Olympic gold medalist. This man is a blessing :) he has a smile that    could literally melt icebergs, He's a gymnast so he's strong and he is shy and adorable. He deserved all of the success and I hope he does well in future competitions! Instagram: @maxwhitlock
3. Niall Horan- I know, I know, typical boyband crush, but who can blame me? A guitar, Irish, hot, funny cute guy is too good to be true!! As well as being a singer, he also owns a Golf management company! I can't wait to hear his new music! Instagram: @niallhoran
4. Shawn Mendes- another singer, who also plays guitar (starting to sense a theme?? ;)) his voice makes my heart melt and he is just a blessing to modern music! he is my favourite Canadian (I am NOT a Belieber!) and I can't wait for his next Album. Instagram: @shawnmendes
5. Jonnie Peacock- The most hilarious man and a very talented Paralympic athlete, GOLD medal winner at the Paralympics and got into a Tutu. He's a brilliant guy and joined in with The Last Leg: Live from Rio. Can't wait to see him on TV again! Instagram: @04jonpea

Okay these are my CURRENT celeb crushes but no doubt, by next week, I'll have 3 more :') so I'll  leave it there! I am so sorry for not posting but I was active on my Instagram (check it out ;) ) and I will continue to be!
lots of love,
Ebonydaylightt x x x x
Instagram: @ebonydaylightt  

No comments:

Post a Comment